Ali Land, author of one of the most extraordinary, controversial and explosive literary debuts of 2017, with be launching her book Good Me Bad Me to Cape Town audiences in September. She will be participating in a number of events at the Open Book Festival between September 6 and 10
She will also be at the following venues:
- Elsie’s River Library on September 7 at 11am
- Kalk Bay book store at 5.30pm
- Fishhoek Library on September 8 at 10am
- Exclusive Books Cavendish on Stepember 14 at 6.30pm.
Take a look at my review of Good Me Bad Me earlier this year.
You can also read an extract from the book and a Q&A with Ali Land here.
- Good Me Bad Me is published by Penguin Random House