Festive fun at uShaka Marine World
uShaka Marine World is definitely on of my favourite places to visit in the balmy months of summer. Fun, entertainment, water and food – it’s all easily available in one place.
This festive season, uShaka Marine World is offering loads of entertainment and excitement for holidaymakers, so don’t miss out on the action.
If it’s retail therapy you’re looking for, the uShaka Village Walk is a great spot to browse. Kids can meet uShaka’s Father Christmas who will be collecting gift wish lists from 10am till 12pm every day in Arena 3 food court from December 16 to December 24. A free gift wrapping station will also be set up for gifts purchased at the Village Walk. The Village Walk has also extended its trading times (9am to 7pm) until December 30.
While the weather Gods have not been too kind on holidaymakers recently, it’s still always warm in Durban. And to warm things up further as you head towards Christmas, you can meet uShaka’s very own Sexy Santa and his cute little helpers, Miss Tinsel and Miss Mistletoe. They will be in the Village Walk from 12.30 to 5pm daily from December 15 to December 24. Talk a selfie with Santa using the hashtag #uShakaSantaSelfie and you could even win fantastic prizes.
And what’s a holiday without good music? Don’t miss these artists who will be performing at Wahooz through December and January
· The Meditators: December 3, 16 and 31 and January 21
· Afro Divas: December 4 and 26 and January 7 and 29
· Solomon Willy: December 10 and January 1 and 14
· Kickstands: December 11 and January 22
· Warren Brothers: December 17 and January 2
· Red Light Stereo: December 18 and January 8
· No Fly Zone: December 24 and January 15
· Heather Grooves: January 27 and 28
· Christmas Day will feature the uShaka resident DJ in action
uShaka Marine World has also put together four special combo options that will be available from December 16 to January 10. You can purchase them through uShaka’s ticketing website which means no more queuing for tickets.
For more information call uShaka Marine World on 031 328 8000.